Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop Day ONE
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning.
Collectively the design team uses over 100 different Cricut Cartridges in their projects during the two days of this hop. Sunday the new members of the design team will be announced and some have even made a project to share with you!! What an exciting weekend!!
As special treat enjoy 10% off of your total purchase with Erica's Craft Room Store.
Use the code AUGUST to see 10% off of your total purchase (No exclusions)
Today as part the design team I have made three projects for you with at least three different Cricut Cartridges. So let's get started...
My first project I used Campin' Critters, Boys will be Boys and Give a Hoot to make this cute 4x4 card. Everything was cut out at approximately 4". I used the Tim Holtz distressing ink Vintage Photo to help give the raccoon and his bike some depth. I also found a sun stamp in my stash, so I decided to add that in a light yellow to make it look like it was in the far back ground. The kite comes from Boys will be Boys, with the sentiment coming from the Woodland Critters stamp set by Pink By Design.
Next, I have a simple layout using the Happily Ever After Cricut Cartridge for a one page layout from Disney World. It is when we were able to meet Snow White as soon as we walked into the park.
My last project for you is my favorite. I decided to make a 'job reminder' chart for my kids in the bathroom using the Cricut cartridge called Chore Chart. Sometimes, ok, a lot of the time, my kids forget some part of getting ready for their day or ending their day. So, I am hoping this will help....
I kept to a simple concept, as to not confuse the kids with colors or to many details.
The top square, that I angled with the children's name, is cut at 4", while everything else is cut at 3". I also used Bazzill and Core'dinations paper through out the project.
Here is a picture of my son using the chart and putting his Clothing Pin on, to show he did his 'chore'. I wrote the word "done" on 30 pins. That way they will all get two per chore for the day. Morning and Night.
|Meet Noah, he is 4 1/2 yrs old. He was loving the chart even|
before I hung them up on ribbon.
In case you get lost along the way, here is the complete list for today's blog hop.
- MCCR http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
- Nanne http://nannes-creations.blogspot.com/
- Tess www.sassycricutcrafting.com
- Jamie M http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com
- Janet http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com
- Mary http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com
- Lisa Ch http://lisacustomscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Ashley http://especiallymade.blogspot.com
- Jamie http://babyjaydensmommy.blogspot.com/
- Melissa http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com
- Erica's Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com/
- Nicole H. http://www.scrappyoldlady.blogspot.com/
- Marji www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com
- Nadja http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com/
- Andrea http://creativedesignsbyandrea.blogspot.com
- Robin http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
- Christina http://cema1cema.blogspot.com
- Jodie http://jodiesscraplab.blogspot.com/
- Mona http://scrapbookingforjoy.blogspot.com
- Ava http://scrapbookdesign4u.blogspot.com
- Jessica W http://www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
- Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much for Hopping along, I hope you were able to find some new and creative ideas. Now go on to my design team sister. Jamie M