Thursday, September 26, 2013

"In this House"...Wall Art

I wanted to share my new Wall Art from the Silhouette Online Store.
I have been wanting to vinyl my kitchen wall with this phrase for a year now and never found the right font I wanted.  One day I was checking the SOS for something else and found it!  I was so excited and it was perfect. 

 
The frames are painted antique white to match my other cabinets, and then I used the same brown tint  gloss to give a more distressed - shabby chic look.  My cabinets have the same feel to them.
The main frame is supposed to be crooked and the silly photos are supposed to symbolize how 'imperfect' our family is  and how true this phrase is in our family.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
I am also entering this creation in this weeks Silhouette  Challenge.  Stop by and see all the cool projects using a word or phrase from the online store.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!