Sunday, June 24, 2012

Card Time....

Things have been CRAZY around here, but in the mean time I made a couple cards. The first one is for my Grandma Lucy who was diagnosed with breast cancer and just had surgery a week ago to remove the tumor. So, far she is going great! And she is "90 years old"!!!
The second card is for my niece who turned "20 years old" at the end of January. I can't believe she is '20' already. She was only 8-9 when I first met here and then married into the family.

Blessings to all of you today!

Grandma likes her Cardinals.

Happy Birthday, Tera!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tess,
    Love both of your cute cards! My grandma loves cardinals, too! I hope your grandma is recovering well after her surgery! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a sweet comment!

    Hugs,
    Heather Lynn
    MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!