Welcome to my first blog post as a new member of My Cricut Craft Room. If you only could of heard me when I found out that I was picked to be a Design Team member. I am not sure I slept that night, I was to excited to be a part of this group of Cricut loving crafters. In fact this is the start of my new crafting blog. I finally decided to seperate from my family blog and share what I create. Wish me blessings!
The theme for today was using one of Cricut's ABC cartridges. I immediately wanted to use Kate's ABC's that my mom got me for Mother's Day. I decided I was going to make a card for my cousin's little girl. I wanted to send her a small card letting her know I was thinking of her.
|Here is my 'sneak peek' ...|
|Front of card|
|inside of card|
The supplies I used:
- Kate's ABC's Cricut Cartridge
- Cuttlebug Embossing folder-buttons
- A2 size white card (pre-made from Michael's)
- Yellow, Pink, Brown and Green cardstock from Core'dinations paper for the border, little girl, bunny, phrase and little girls hair.
- I added matching Smooch Paints to the little girl and her dress to make it shine, her hair to make it darker, along with making parts of her hat stand out more.
- Glossy Accents were added to the bunny and ties on the hat.
- Cotton Candy Stickles were used to out line her hat/
- Viva Decor Pearl Pens were used to accent the flowers and grass.
It would be great if you headed back to My Cricut Craft Room and see what the other designers have worked up for you today.