Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mickey and Friends Monday with Crazy About Cricut

 
Today I have the awesome priviledge of being a guest designer for Jenny at www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com .
If you have not checked out her blog yet, you NEED to check her out and become a new follower.  She is wonderful!!!
 
Toda,y Crazy About Cricut is called Mickey and Friends Monday.
  How perfect is this theme for me?!  Especially, since I am in the process of making two Disney scrapbooks.  One for me and one for my mom, who does not scrapbook or craft.
 
The project I made is actually in the Pooh and Friends Cricut Cartridge handbook.
  I have never (I repeat Never!) made any of the projects that Provo Craft has put in their books.  Mainly,  because once I get the cartridge I  am so exicted that I  just want to start creating.  Well, this weekend I saw this card and thought it was so stinkin' cute, I just had to try it.
  And I love how it turned out!

 
Here is the card receipe:
 
Pooh and Friends Cricut Cartridge
 Base of card is a 12x12 paper cardstock folded in half to make a 12 x 6" card
I  used light green cardstock trimmed at 12 x 2.25"
Tigger is cut at 3"
Pooh is cut at 3"
Piglet is cut at 3"
The log is cut at 3 1/4"
The grass us cut at 3"
Stamped sentiment is by Pink By Design - Enjoy the Journey stamp set.
 
Thank's for stopping by today.  Hope you enjoyed my card .   And try one of the Cricut projects within the cartridge books.  You never know what creative inspiration might come from it.  :)
 
Blessings!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. absolutely adorable!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you set up your machine... I cannot any figure right they came up really bad... I think im doing something wrong

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!