Monday, October 1, 2012

GrandParents Day Winner

GrandParents Day Blog Hop Winner.........

I am just realizing now that my winner of the Peachy Keen Simple Simon face stamps probably did not see my post a couple weeks ago.  So, I am going to try this one more time....  :)

Congratulations  "Designs Originals by KC", You are my lucky and Blessed winner of my Peachy Keen face stamp set.

Will you send me an email with all your information to claim this prize.
Congratulations, again! And thanks for participating in the Grandparents Blog Hop.

Tess

2 comments:

  1. Love the peachy keen face stamps! Cant wait to say I have one! Thanks for letting me know... I will email you my info! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hop was a lot of fun. I have chosen you for a Liebster award. Visit my blog http://afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html for details. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!