Friday, October 12, 2012

I've been nominated for the Liebster Award!!

 
 
Thank you Melanie at www.afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com, for nominating me for this awesome award!! I love it !!! Thank you!

 
ABOUT THE AWARD


Liebster is a German word meaning "Beloved," "Favorite," or "Dearest." This award is a peer to peer award in which fellow bloggers present the award to their favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers. The origins of this award is unclear, but is believed to have originated by a German blogger. This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion to share your dearest and most beloved blogs that have less than 200 followers.


Now, I have the opportunity to nominate 5 other blogs.  I'm off to find my nominations!

Thank you again Melanie!!
 

2 comments:

  1. You deserve this award! Your passion for scrapping inspires me! xo aunt joan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!